About Care and Kindness
Care and Kindness Society provides a platform to those wanting to support and help the under-privileged members of our society.
Our goal is to demonstrate through words and actions, the extraordinary power and importance of simple human kindness.
We at Care and Kindness Society believe that by inspiring people to bring more kindness into the world through our words and actions, we can profoundly affect the way we treat each other, remind one another that Allah has entrusted us with the responsibility of the well being of all members of our society.
A dedicated group of people including doctors, businessmen and social workers are working for CKS under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Saleh Memon.
- Eliminate the main cause of avoidable blindness.
- Increase awareness about blindness as a major public health issue among all people and among policymakers.
- Provide free eye screening services to the needy and under-served people.
- A dedicated group of people including doctors, businessmen and social workers are working for CKS under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Saleh Memon.
- Prevention, detection, treatment and eradication of diseases and conditions that cause childhood blindness.
- Provide free eye care services to the needy patients, through five primary eye care clinics, at various locations.
- Set up an eye hospital to provide acessible, affordable, and quality eye sugery services by the year 2006.